Valentine’s Day Crafts
Do you want to make Valentine’s this year, but all the crafts at the store or online are for preschoolers? Here are two age-appropriate crafts that will take only a preparing time of 10 minutes. So get your pink and red paper and XOs ready!
Lip Balm is the bomb
- Lip Balm
- Cut a piece of paper as long as your lip balm. It should be long enough for you to write your message and to wrap around your balm.
- Write your message.
- Wrap the paper around your balm with the message facing inward. Tip: Tape the paper to the balm before wrapping.
- Tape close.
- Wrap your ribbon around it.
- Give to a friend and watch them smile!
Scratch-off Valentine’s Card
- White Crayon
- Dish Soap
- Write your message on the hearts you plan to glue to the card.
- Glue the hearts to the card with your message facing upward.
- Mix dish soap with paint. Put about twice as much dish soap then paint.
- Paint your hearts.
- Have at least a full night of time for your card to dry. You may need to put several layers so do this a few days before Valentine’s Day.
- Give to a friend along with a penny!