Spring Decor DIYs
Do you want to spice up your house with some spring décor? Are you not paying those high prices? Then boy, do I have an article for you.
I think this really pulled all my décor together.
- Using your ruler to have straight lines, cut a triangle from orange paper, this is your carrot.
- Roll to make a cone and glue at seam.
- Cut a green strip to be the handle.
- Glue your handle on your cone.
- String on your ribbon.
- Fill and enjoy!
These are balls of fun!
- Tissue Paper
- Stack about 5 pieces of tissue paper.
- Accordion fold. Pretend you’re making a fan.
- Tie with wire in the middle.
- Spread apart your tissue paper. Be careful!
- Tie a string around to hang.
Duct Tape Flower
I really, really, love this one. So easy and cheap!
- Duct Tape
- Wrap your pencil (or fake stem).
- Make about 30 petals by folding over to make a triangle (with some sticky at the bottom). Cut it at the side with some sticky, fold it over, and voilà!
- Attach to your stem.
- Tie the kabob sticks to each other like an X.
I hope you enjoyed these DIYs. I guarantee they will add just the decoration you need to get in the spring spirit.