Parent Picks: Our Best Blog Posts of 2017
As one year ends and a new one begins, it’s traditional to look back at the events of the year that has passed. So here at the blog, we looked back at the blog posts of 2017 to find out what stories and topics online school families visited the most. The list below reflects the blog posts that received the most comments and shares on social media. We hope you’ll find them helpful in learning more about online school and helping your students succeed!
- (TIED) Why Online Students Transition Easily to the World of Work
Online Learners Graduate and Succeed
Learn what skills online school builds and how they translate to the workplace.
- (TIED) 9 Biggest Myths about Homeschooling
5 Reasons to Homeschool Your Children
Discover that homeschool and online school are different than you may think and have benefits your family may appreciate.
- 5 Reasons Why Virtual School Is Great for Gifted Students
Discover learning advantages that are good reasons for gifted students to study online.
- What You Should Know about Kids and Stress
Learn about the signs of stress in children and how you can help.
- 2017 Parent Satisfaction Survey: How Did We Do?
Discover what Connections Academy parents think about their children’s education.
- The Ultimate Summer Reading List for Grades 3–5
Find great books to enjoy with your elementary school students.
- (TIED) Trivia for Kids: 5 Free Apps to Keep Your Students Learning
10 Parent-Tested Educational Apps for Students
Brain-building apps your students will love.
- How to Adjust the Online School Schedule for Student Success
Easy tweaks to help your student improve academically.
- A Fresh Perspective on Online School and Socialization
Creating a custom socialization plan tailored to your child.
- Top 8 College-Prep Tips for Middle School and High School Students
It’s never too early to start getting ready for college—learn how to begin.
If you found these blog posts helpful, we welcome you to share them with your friends on social media—and we hope you’ll visit often!
What online school topics would you like to learn more about in 2018? Share your ideas in the comments.