DIY Carnival Paper Plate Shoot Game
Carnivals are fun, but they don’t always happen close to your home town. So, why not make your own? This craft for a paper plate shoot will help you be well on your way.
- Cardboard box
- Duct tape
- Paper plates
- Spray paint
- Something to use to have the participants throw or shoot at the plates
- Duct tape any holes in your box. You can make the box as big or a small as you want.
- Spray paint the entire box your desired color. Please wear gloves for this. Although, spray paint can come off skin with baby oil.
- Come up with a point system for your plates and write the numbers. I chose 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500 points for my plates.
- Duct tape or glue on the plates to your box. The amount of plates will depend on the size of your box.
How to Play:
- Stand about 10 feet away from the box and throw/shoot at the plates.
- Have the person running the booth take down the plate you shot successfully.
- Only give the participant a certain amount of tries.
- At the end add up all the points and it’s also fun to give the winners small prizes!
Now you have your very own carnival game! Invite some friends over and have a tournament!