When You’re Bored in Summer
It seems like everyone always has big plans for summer. But when it comes down to it, it’s a lot of time to fill. So you might not always have a bustling schedule. This is the leading cause of boredom. But be bored no more! I have six surefire ways to cure you!
- Plastic Sheeting
- Duct Tape
- Duct Tape 2 pieces of plastic sheeting together, but remember to leave a small hole for your hose.
- Fill the little package that you have made with water, then tape the hole together.
- Have fun rolling around!
These are really fun to make outside where it is nice and sunny. Some good summer songs are:
- “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves
- “Hello” by Adele
- “Counting Stars” by One Republic
- Use a video camera or phone with recording capabilities.
- Create your own music video and have fun with it!
These are so much fun! Some good ones are:
- The Chubby Bunny Challenge
- The Bean-Boozle Challenge
- The Smoothie Challenge
I love these nights because my nails end up looking really pretty. Just look up nail art with or without professional nail tools; I guarantee your friends will be impressed!
This is really a time saver! It is like you are shopping in your closet! So all you do is find some clothes that you haven’t worn in a while and lay out some clothes for the week. You’re finished and you don’t have to worry about the daily struggle of “What do I wear?!”
Give yourself a full makeover. Do your hair a different way, look up some cool makeup looks, and where something that is a little out of your comfort zone. It is always nice to branch out!