Top 10 Beautiful Beaches Around the World
By Gianna C.
Here are the best beaches to catch some rays and waves at this summer.
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
Baia do Sancho is a Brazilian beach towered by mountains and rolling hills with turquoise water. You can trek upstairs within the mountains or get to Baia do Sancho by boat.
- Siesta Beach, Siesta Key, Florida
One of America’s many beautiful beaches with white powder-like sand, beautiful blue waters and plenty of attractions and activities near the beach, this beach ranks #2 on this list.
- Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Grace Bay is beautiful beach with deep sky blue colored water that lies against the light brown sand, Grace Bay is described as paradise by many.
- Ka’anapali Beach, Lahaina, Hawaii
Ka’anapali beach is a “quaint and nice” beach with white sands, clear blue water, and areas covered in plant life.
- Eagle Beach, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
Eagle beach is a “beautiful beach, with turquoise water, gentle waves,” and beautiful divi trees planted within the sand.
- Playa Paraiso, Cayo Largo, Cuba
Playa Paraiso is “clean, quiet, and beautiful” with, clear waters and areas that are secluded from the usually crowded beach.
- Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, Florida
Clearwater Beach’s name perfectly describes the water that adds more color to the beach that is covered in gray/brown sand.
- La Concha Beach, San Sebastian – Donostia, Spain
La Concha Beach has golden sand and turquoise waters with hotels located very close to the beach which makes for a beautiful view in the morning.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Hawaii
This “breathtaking” nature preserve is also categorized as a beautiful beach with clear blue waters and areas of turquoise waters.
- Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“Lovely Caribbean blue waters” surround the Isla Mujeres (which unfortunately doesn’t have much sand).
- Ocean City Beach, Ocean City, Maryland
Ocean City Beach is a very well-known beach, surrounded by attractions which makes this beach a destination for many.
- 12. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece
Elafonissi Beach is a Greek beach with light brown sands, turquoise waters and mountains surrounding it, Elafonissi is ranked at #12 in this list.
Photo by Karissa C.