Pinterest Contest: Enter to Win Back-to-School Gift Cards
Whether you are just switching your children to virtual school or you’re a veteran online school parent, your support and involvement are essential. To ensure your child’s successful transition to online school, check out our virtual school family planner, Learning Coach tips, and other free educational resources available online. You’ll find a wealth of tips to inspire and prepare you for educating your family at home!
Get ready to make learning from home more “pinteresting” by following Connections Academy on Pinterest. This gives you instant access to a steady stream of parent-tested ideas for organizing, motivating, rewarding, and supporting online school students. Once you get started, you’ll love how easy and fun it is to collect ideas for enhancing your child’s learning!
While you’re online, use your enthusiasm for pinning educational ideas to enter our Pin to Prepare contest, and you could win one of five gift cards to help you spruce up your home classroom! The contest ends August 15. Here are the details on how you can enter.
How to Get Started
To enter the contest, you’ll need to start pinning now! Follow these easy steps:
- Create a board titled “Cool Tools for Online School.”
- Re-pin at least one tip from our “Cool Tools for Online School” Pinterest board to your new board. Then, add your other favorite resources for the school year to your board. This can include new learning activities, home classroom ideas, tips for Learning Coaches, or whatever you find helpful for your online school routine. Have fun with it! Be sure to add a note in the comments telling why you find each pin helpful.
- When your board is ready, submit your entry using our contest page on Facebook by August 15.
We’ll determine five winners based on relevance to online school, quality, and creativity of the “Cool Tools for Online School” boards. Visit the contest page for complete contest rules.
To give you a sampling of the helpful insights you will find, here are a few of our most popular resources pinned by parents:
- 6 Things You Need to Know as a New Virtual School Learning Coach
- How to Create an Organized Home Classroom in a Limited Space
- Starting Strong: Organization Tips for New Online Learning Coaches
- 4 Sample Schedules for Virtual School Families
- 8 Tips for Student Success in Online School
- A Quick Guide to Parent, Student, and Teacher Roles in Virtual School
Preparation and parental involvement are key for online school. And research has proven that these important factors help kids do better in their studies. Why not use the summer months to get ready and to get inspired—your efforts will give you and your children a wonderful advantage!
Happy pinning—and best of luck!