Make a Difference in the Virtual School Community: Join Chalk Talk
Have you ever wanted to share your ideas or opinions about virtual learning but didn’t know where to express them? Look no further—we want to hear from you! If you would like to make a difference in the virtual school community, consider joining Connections Education’s newly launched online panel, Chalk Talk.
Why Join Chalk Talk?
Chalk Talk is a unique panel that is open to parents of school-age children in grades K–12. Chalk Talk members will have the opportunity to participate in ongoing surveys, polls, and other fun activities that will be used to enrich virtual learning.
Don’t worry; these are not standard or tedious surveys! Chalk Talk takes pride in providing its members with a user-friendly, interactive, and highly visual forum.
Here are a few things you will gain from being a Chalk Talk member:
- Be heard—Every voice counts! The information shared on the panel will help to improve the virtual school experience not only for students, but also for parents and teachers.
- Be first—You will have access to exclusive sneak peeks of the progress and different changes occurring in Connections Academy schools.
- Be rewarded—By participating, you can earn a chance to win some exciting prizes!
Chalk Talk Feedback
With feedback from Chalk Talk members, schools can better customize, improve, and maximize virtual learning. Some questions you could be asked on Chalk Talk are based on a wide range of topics:
Getting to know you better
- Your relationship with Connections Academy, whether you are enrolled, considering enrolling, or just interested in learning more.
- General interests and hobbies—A personalized learning experience is often the key to success.
- Social media and Internet use to help guide the way we connect to families online and via social media
Your experience with virtual schooling
- Expectations for how virtual school should work—so we can meet and exceed those expectations.
- Socialization—to further develop social opportunities among the virtual school community.
Your experience with Connections Academy
- How your typical day is spent—to help provide the utmost productivity each learning day.
- Likes and dislikes—to gauge strengths and weaknesses of our online school program.
Chalk Talk is a fun and engaging way to help improve the quality of virtual learning by sharing your opinions. If you’re interested in becoming a member, take this short questionnaire to see if you qualify and start creating your Chalk Talk account!