Loveable Cheesecake Miniatures
By Serenity G.
If you love cheesecake, keep reading to find out how to make bite sized versions of this delicious dessert. This recipe makes enough to share with friends and family. However, if you want to keep all these yummy treats to yourself, you can freeze them to enjoy later!
Makes: 30-60 servings
Ingredients and Materials:
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- miniature cupcake cups
- cupcake pan
- 1 large bowl
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/3 cups of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Place one vanilla wafer in each cupcake cup on pan.
- Spoon about 1 TBSP of cream cheese mix on top of vanilla wafers.
- Bake for 10 minutes once the oven is preheated.
- Mix together the sour cream and sugar in a medium bowl, while the cheesecakes are baking.
- Once you take them out of the oven let them cool for 5-10 minutes.
- After cooled, you will want to top each off with ½ tsp of sour cream and sugar mixture.
- Finish them off by adding two cherries from cherry pie filling to the top.
This recipe requires some parent supervision. Please be sure to ask for help taking the pan out of the oven to avoid burns. If cherry isn’t your favorite flavor, mix it up by topping it with blueberry pie filling or chocolate chips instead. No matter how these miniatures are served, they are sure to be a hit!